No more babysitting a griddle of individual pancakes and worrying about keeping them warm. Pancakes are like Goldilocks. By the time you get them all made, some are too hot, some are too cold. Not anymore! Make 12 servings on a sheet pan that are all just right.
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter, melted
- 2-3 cups thick-sliced strawberries, chocolate chips, or blueberries (optional)
- Butter and warm pancake syrup, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F.
- In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, and vanilla and pulse to mix it well. Add the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt and blend until smooth, 25 to 30 seconds. Pour in half of the melted butter and pulse a few times to combine.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the melted butter on a sheet pan, then pour in the pancake batter. Sprinkle the strawberries, chocolate chips, and blueberries over the batter in three sections. Bake until golden on top, about 20 minutes.
- Brush the remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter over the surface of the pancake.
- Cut into squares and serve with butter and warm syrup!